Thursday 29 August 2013

August Favourites

I decided that it would be quite nice to highlight every month 12-15 My Clay Fantasy group  best artworks that caught my eye. It can be colours, unique shapes, cool or cute ideas or even just an original cane. So everyone can be selected :) This month has a collection of dragons and cute funny figurines, canes and decorations and of course some jewellery. So here is my crazy August mix!

Also best artworks will be selected to remain forever in our Flickr group and out Pinterest board!
I don't know how about you, but I feel excited!

Credits: (left to right) Theo Ashley Malia Davis, Magda Pavlovic, Olga Perova, Lynda Berggren, Klavdija Kurent, Astrid Makosla, Mike K Viner, Shmil Berniker, Manon van Kempen, Corina Rojas Yedra, Laura Schiller, Matt Kernan.

Well done guys! Keep surprising us with your fun and beautiful creations!
..and as always I am encouraging this post's readers to respond with your opinions in the comments for this blog post.



3 comments:

  1. Huge Christopher Walken Fan...Love that figurine depicting him...Bravo~!~! All of you wonderful artist's works are amazing~!~!
    Great idea Aniko~!~You're always thinking of others...Love that in a human~!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my bracelet in the collection :) I am pleasantly surprised and I love all the other items as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my "Octoplate". I just now saw this!

    ReplyDelete