Monday 26 August 2013

September Competition Theme

As you all probably know by now - we usually create a poll with many competition themes every month and then we vote for the best competition theme and select it. This month I decided it to be different since I knew that what I will offer as a theme for September competition will be accepted. So I decided to introduce you to some amazing work of Anya Stasenko & Slava Leontiev and show you some of their amazing ceramic work. Not only their artwork pieces are cute, amazing and perfect from any point of view, but they also burst with inspiring shapes, textures and colours. So the theme for September's competition is:
"Texture Explosion"
Please check out these wonderful artists and I hope that amazing ideas will start appearing in your creative heads straight away! You can go for jewelry, sculptures, journals, boxes and anything you want as long as you play with lovely textures, colours and make it busy, but very pretty :) 


Anya Stasenko & Skava Leontiev:

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY CHOICE ( In comments below).

4 comments:

  1. Aniko I love the idea. I think it will present wonderful creations from many wonderful artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! This is what I wanted - Inspire everyone and make them work out of their comfort zone in the gentlest way possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! it is definitely an explosion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea...I need a challenge...thanks~!~

    ReplyDelete